March 19, 2020
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE?
The health and safety of our families, guests, and employees is our top priority. At this time, Carlisle Funeral Home will operate normally and welcome the public for visitations and services.
With respect of the Governor’s executive order on March 14, 2020, banning mass gatherings (100 people or more), we will discuss all available options with our families and collectively decide the best and most safe option.
We want to assure you that the Carlisle team is taking proactive measures to help prevent the spread of any potential illness. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements, along with North Carolina Division of Public Health, National Funeral Director’s Association, and the North Carolina Board of Funeral Service regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
• We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean our chapel, visitation rooms, offices, lounge, and restrooms before and after each service; with particular attention paid to high touch items like knobs, faucets, chairs and other communal areas.
• Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded multiple times a day that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
• Additional hand sanitizer has been placed at the register book area, and in any of our meeting/arrangement rooms.
• Employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home from work.
• In an effort to minimize direct contact, we ask that you consider avoiding shaking hands or physical contact with the members of the family or other guests. Direct Eye Contact, Loving Words, and a Warm Smile can be as meaningful to the families as a traditional handshake or hug, especially during these difficult times.
• We request that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries refrain from visiting the funeral home at this time.
• For those who refrain from coming for any services you are welcome to leave condolences for the family on our website – www.carlislefuneralhome.com
If you have any questions about the funeral home operations, please feel free to contact a member of our staff at Carlisle Funeral Home, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling: (252) 823-0211.
Be Well, Be Safe, and Be Vigilant
The Staff of Carlisle Funeral Home
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety and Guidelines, please visit our floral store.